We’re the secret weapon of international and local growth companies
The Lawi Project’s audience is large, young, and smart. We want to partner with brand marketers interested in the legal industry who “get it.” Interested? Contact the Lawi team.
Why We Exist
The Lawi Project exists to make local and international legal information available for all people.
What We’re Not
- We’re not a lead generation tool. If you don’t care about brand marketing and just need leads, we recommend buying leads.
- We’re not cheap. In terms of sponsorships, we’re relatively expensive and require a minimum commitment of 6 months. This allows us to work deeper with local brand marketers.
- We’re not a high volume operation. We always want to have fewer than 15 brand partners – this allows us to go deeper with fewer brands.
What We Are: International and Local Brand Advertising At Scale
The Lawi Project is home to young, intelligent tastemakers who care as much about the local brands they support as the local information that they consume.
Lawi Project Overview & Audience Snapshot
What we do
The Lawi Project publishes several largue encyclopedias, dictionaries, tools and resources in the legal, administration, tax, political science domains.
How large are we?
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 850,000+
- Monthly Pageviews: 2,500,000+
- Daily Newsletter Subscribers: 20,000+ (50% open rate)
What type of person reads the Lawi´s Legal Encyclopedias?
We’re the legal information source for legal professionals and other people in many corners of the world.
- Young: 79% of our audience is 18-44.
- Smart: 83%+ are college graduates and a shocking 39% have graduate degrees (doesn’t count those that are pursuing degrees).
- Professionals. 47% have a household income of between $55,000 and $100,000. 11% have a household income of over $200,000.
- Balanced. 41% female and 59% male.