At the Encyclopedia of Law, it is a core part of our objectives to encourage the widest possible dissemination of the Encyclopedia content published while at the same time ensuring that the rights, including the rights of our authors.
To enable further clarity for the re-use of limited amounts of the Encyclopedia content for academic and scholarly purposes, we follow the Draft Scholarly Publisher Guidelines for Quotation and other Academic Uses of Excerpts (for further information please click here).
How to Get Permission to Reproduce Content from the Encyclopedia when is needed
- Simply locate the content you wish to reuse.
- Click on “Request Permissions”
- Select the way you would like to reuse the content
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Accept the terms and conditions, and permission will be granted
For questions about using the Rightslink service, please contact us.